Thursday, November 16, 2006

Breaks Co-Op - The Sound Inside - 2006

My copy of this is dated 2005, Amazon lists it as 2006 but hey! who cares? In the absence of a decent new Zero7 album this more than makes up for it - very very mellow groooove.
And Mr Bigmouth's going to have to eat his words as the man who makes radio and TV insufferable for me - Zane Lowe [makes crossed fingers "ward off the Devil" sign] is a member of this band. And, get this, somewhere along in the production he sings!
Out of a recent batch of 150 of this years promos this is the only one that's really had my ears pricking up. I nearly put the biog down when I read "from New Zealand" but apparently they're well regarded and had their first, this is their second, album released in 1997. But fuck me Zane Lowe "I don't BELIEVE it!".

1 comment:

j8hn said...

h88p://rapidshare.com/files/3630605/bcotsi.rar

Ken's p/w = kenwoodmixed