Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ingrid Michaelson - Girls And Boys - 2006


I'm getting to like popular music despite getting my fingers burned by Eva Cassidy (hawk spit). Ingrid Michaelson, very big in the States apparently and very big on Grey's Anatomy - something else I never watch. I'm a bit po'd with hearing familiar songs on tv but not being able to remember who/what/where they are; heard a track on The OC purely by chance and it took me a whole morning rummaging through my drawers to find it was The Veils "Lucia", still rummaging through ones drawers - there are certain upsides. Anyway, Ingrid Michaelson - sounds uncannily like Erin McKeown and, as she's a particular favourite whose output has tailed off somewhat of late, that's no bad thing. Don't know whether I should tell you to cut straight to the song "Breakable" and play it over and over again, as having done that myself I've now got it playing on constant repeat inside my head. Seems to be no cure for this does there, save for over wiping it with the next song to come along and obsessively take ones fancy.
web buy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/81510879/imgab2006.rar